Book a Demo
For those seeking increased power and capability, the 3-seat Schweizer 300C delivers. With a more powerful engine and drivetrain, the S300C is the ideal cost-effective multi-mission helicopter that can be tailored to your specific operational needs. This aircraft supports flight training, aerial photography, agricultural spraying, cattle mustering, public safety surveillance, utility patrol, cherry drying, external load operations, and more.
Highly useful load
The S300C includes more than 300 lbs. of increased useful load compared to the S300CBi and can be fitted with an external cargo hook.
A more powerful engine allows for increased speed and a 3,800-foot higher hover ceiling than the S300CBi.
More Passenger Capacity
The S300C’s third seat delivers greater operational flexibility.
SCHWEIZER S300C™ Specifications
Standard day, sea level, maximum gross weight unless otherwise noted
- Maximum speed (VNE) 95kts. 176km/hr
- Maximum cruise speed (vh) 86 kts. 159km/hr
- Hover ceiling, In-Ground-Effect (1700 lb) 10,800 ft. / 3,292 m
- Hover ceiling, Out-of-Ground-Effect (1700 lb) 8,600 ft. / 2,621 m
- Range (long range cruise* speed @ 4,000 feet) (no reserve) • 32.5 gallon • 64.0 gallon
- Maximum takeoff gross weight 2,050 lb. / 930kg
- Empty weight, standard configuration 1,100 lb. / 499 kg
- Useful load 950 lb. / 431 kg
- Fuselage length 22.19 ft. / 930 kg
- Fuselage width 4.25 ft. / 1.30 m
- Fuselage height 7.17 ft. / 2.18 m
- Overall length (rotors turning) 30.83 ft. / 9.40 m
- Overall height (to top of tail rotor) 8.72 ft. / 2.65 m
- Width (canopy) 4.25 ft. / 1.30 m
- Main rotor Diameter 26.83 ft. / 8.18 m
- Main landing gear tread (fully compressed) 6.54 ft. / 1.99 m
- Normal cabin seating (training) 2 passengers
- Maximum certified cabin seating (utility) 3 passengers
- Cabin length 4.75 ft. / 1.45 m
- Cabin width 4.92 ft. / 1.50 m
- Type Textron Lycoming HIO–360–D1A
- Powerplant ratings (per engine, standard day, sea level) - Takeoff (5-minute) 190 shp / 141 kw - Maximum continuous 190shp /141 kw
- Standard fuel capacity 32.5 US gal - 123.03
- Extended range capacity 64.0 US gal - 242.27